May 18, 2010 fashion jewelry, handcrafted artisan jewelry, handcrafted jewelry, handmade bracelets, handmade earrings, Handmade Jewelry, unique gift ideas, unique gifts, unique jewelry, wholesale jewelry
Handmade jewelry will always remain in vogue as it has been for hundreds of years. If you are looking for a handmade jewelry gift that is stylish and appealing, handmade earrings will surely be high on the list. Whether selecting handcrafted earrings for yourself or for a loved one here are some suggestions to keep in mind to create the perfect statement of style.
When you are looking for handmade earrings, remember that you can find an endless array of shapes, styles and sizes. The larger the size of the handcrafted earrings the more noticeable and dramatic the effect will be.
1. If you have delicate features wearing large, oversized dangle earrings may overpower you.
2. A person with an oval-shaped face can wear basically any style and size of handmade earrings that you want.
3. People with faces that are round should avoid large hoops or stud earrings because they can make your face look wider.
4. Dangle earrings and chandelier earrings are a better choice for a round face as they will help to make your face look longer.
5. If your face is rectangular in shape, avoid dangling earrings and choose smaller stud earrings instead.
Lightweight handmade earrings are always preferable compared with heavy earrings that can stretch the ear lobes. This can be quite painful and cause head aches so avoid heavy earrings altogether.
Many people are sensitive and have allergies to metal. When choosing handmade earrings selecting hypo-allergenic or surgical steel ear wires is the safest choice if you do not know how the person reacts to other metals.
Options for handmade jewelry earrings are endless. No matter what your style, taste and budget, you will be able to find pieces that you love. You can use your handcrafted jewelry to make a statement or to complement your outfit. When choosing handcrafted jewelry, purchase pieces that you love and that you feel comfortable wearing. Experiment and have fun. It may take some trial and error to find the perfect handmade earrings, handmade bracelets, handcrafted necklaces or unique rings for you but the effort is well worth the results achieved.