Dec 11, 2009 handcrafted artisan jewelry, handcrafted jewelry, handmade bracelets, handmade earrings, Handmade Jewelry, online marketing, Uncategorized, unique gift ideas, unique gifts, unique jewelry, wholesale jewelry
Handmade jewelry unique rings internet marketing is like any other kind of marketing. You are trying to reach a niche market so you must plan accordingly. You have to start by identifying your target market and the keywords they use to find your products. You have to learn what your customers are looking for in order to develop content that your target niche will respond to and take action.
In order to identify your target market start with what you already know about your customers. Some people talk about geo-targeting, demographics and value proposition. What these big words boil down to is know who buys your products, where they buy your products, when they buy your products and why they buy your products. Google webmaster tools are great for analyzing your target keywords but you are the one who knows your products and customers the best. When selling handmade jewelry participating at craft shows is one of the best ways to reach that niche market. When marketing online finding handmade craft sites would then be the natural choice as they cater to the same niche market.
How you want to be perceived by your target market will define your approach. Identify what your customers want and write your website content to fill that need. There are important principles of traffic generation you need to understand in order to be successful at bringing visitors into your unique jewelry lockets website. Those visitors need to be targeted to your niche and the search engine organic searches are generally your best source of targeted visitors.
Search engine optimization is the best strategy to rank higher in the search engines organic searches. Your website needs content that appeals to your customers while at the same time gives the search engines information about your website. Essentially you are trading your time for traffic. Creating good content, links and backlinks are great SEO and can generate traffic directly through visitor clicks. These methods take a lot of time and effort but are well worth your time.
Make sure to have great content and start asking related sites for links. Back-links are very important. A good way to get reciprocal links is to contact the webmaster of related sites. A friendly email saying that you think their website would be beneficial to your handmade bracelets website visitors and perhaps their visitors would find your website information useful. Let them know that you will leave their link even if they don’t link back to you is a nice gesture that might get your link request more attention. These links will increase your traffic as well as getting the search engines to visit your site more often with the added benefit of ranking higher in the organic searches.
Back-links are generated by submitting your sites to relevant directories, being involved in social networking, submitting articles, participating in forums and leaving comments at relevant websites. It is very important that your keyword or keyword phrase handmade earrings is hyper-linked in these back-links. The more targeted links pointing back to you are like votes for your website. The more votes the higher you rank in the organic searches.
Most of all do not get discouraged when you do not get results overnight. There is no magic spell to website promotion just hard work. Whether you make handmade jewelry, wholesale jewelry or offer a service you will need to optimize your website for your niche market in order to get targeted traffic.
This is an original article from Jennifer Hisir of Handmade Jewelry Necklaces by Copper Reflections
Jul 14, 2009 bracelets, earrings, fashion bracelets, fashion earrings, fashion jewelry, handcrafted jewelry, handmade bracelets, handmade earrings, Handmade Jewelry, necklaces, rings, small business, Uncategorized, unique gift ideas, unique gifts, unique jewelry, wholesale fashion jewelry, wholesale jewelry
Copper Reflections is looking forward to seeing all their established customers as well as meeting new handmade jewelry buyers from throughout the United States and Canada. Please stop by and see their displays at the summer wholesale jewelry and gift shows for a sneak preview of our newest styles and designs of handcrafted jewelry including handmade earrings and handmade bracelets for the 2010 season!
The artisans of Handmade Jewelry by Copper Reflections will be displaying new lines of handcrafted jewelry including many new designs of handmade earrings, handmade bracelets and handcrafted necklaces. Copper Reflections has been providing unique handcrafted jewelry and handmade gifts for 25 years. They specialize in animal jewelry, wildlife jewelry, nature jewelry and Native American jewelry designs. These designs are available in many styles of unique jewelry and gifts.
Handmade Jewelry by Copper Reflections is pleased to announce the following Wholesale Jewelry and Gift Show dates for the United States:
July 22nd -25th, 2009
University of Phoenix Stadium
Booth # 1225-1324
Denver Merchandise Mart Gift
Jewelry and Resort Show
August 15th – 17th, 2009
Booth X411 Expo Bldg.
We were previously in the Pavilion
Las Vegas Souvenir and Resort Show
September 23rd -25th, 2009
Las Vegas Convention Center
Looking forward to seeing you there. Please mention this post at the show.
Tags: handcrafted artisan jewelry, jewellery, jewelry wholesalers, unique handcrafted jewelry, wholesale gifts, wholesale gifts shows, wholesale jewelry shows, wholesale jewelry suppliers, wholesale products, wholesale suppliers
Well, it’s that time of year again, the wholesale jewelry and gift shows for 2009 are underway! Is it just me or did 2008 go by exceptionally fast? It seems as though we just started preparing for the new season and now it’s here. Our wholesale show preparations are finished, new designs and lines of our unique handcrafted jewelry are now available for review. For Buyers the preparations are just beginning. Here are some tips for getting the most out of your buying season:
1. Review your sales records for last year. This will give you a good idea of what sells and what hasn’t sold well in your area. Sometimes this review will surprise you.
2. Eliminate slow sellers, discount them and sell through remaining stock to make room for new products.
3. Go through the buyers guides for the wholesale jewelry and gift shows that you will be attending. Mark your suppliers booths on the show map to ensure you place your orders with your existing suppliers. Some shows have expanded recently, the CGTA show in Toronto for example, alot of your suppliers have moved into larger booths because of the expansion of the Toronto Congress Center, make sure you know where they are so you don’t miss out on seeing their new products for 2009.
4. Make a budget and stick to it! Make allowances for new products from existing suppliers and well as new suppliers’ minimum order requirements. Leave yourself room for some last minute additions.
5. Research new products online. Go through the buyers’ guide and visit the websites of suppliers you are interested in. You can find out about their products and services, minimum orders, shipping costs, etc. without walking that extra mile to see their booth.
6. Make a list of questions for suppliers. During the hustle and bustle of shows important questions sometimes get overlooked.
7. Take advantage of “Show Specials”. Many suppliers will offer free shipping or free point of purchase displays. Displays, especially for handmade jewelry, will greatly increase your sales. Most of our customers who have taken advantage of our jewelry display packages have seen significant increases in sales of our handcrafted jewelry, some 200-300% increases.
8. Make sure to offer your customers a variety of unique gift ideas. Focus on your best selling price points, but also offer some high-end as well as low-end alternatives.
9. Keep in mind your customers! If you are a local retailer you will want to freshen up your existing lines for your existing customer base. If you are in a resort or tourist centre you can stick will proven sellers as your customers are always changing.
10. Wear comfortable shoes!
Making the right preparations will ensure your buying success. Research is key, these days everyone is online and trying to provide you all the information you need to make the correct buying decisions for your stores. We hope these tips will help you with your Wholesale Jewelry and Gift Show preparations.