Feb 12, 2010 handcrafted artisan jewelry, handcrafted jewelry, handmade bracelets, handmade earrings, Handmade Jewelry, unique gift ideas, unique gifts, unique jewelry, wholesale fashion jewelry, wholesale jewelry
Copper Reflections is looking for handmade jewelry and unique gifts distributors in Germany and Europe. We will be in Frankfurt and Munich this week and are looking forward to meeting with German and European wholesale jewelry and gift distributors. Please contact us to arrange a meeting and see samples of our unique work.
We have an extensive line of unique handmade jewelry and unique handmade gifts. The artisans of Copper Reflections have been specialized in handmade jewelry, unique jewelry, handcrafted jewelry and wholesale jewelry since 1985. With unique jewelry designs, unusual techniques, high quality craftsmanship, reasonable prices and over 25 years of experience Copper Reflections is a great source for handmade jewelry and wholesale jewelry.
We are the only ones making this type of handmade jewelry using techniques and designs that we have developed over the years. Inspired by the beauty of wildlife, nature and the Native Peoples of North America, each piece is carefully designed and handcrafted by our skilled artisans. We can make custom designs that will represent the country, and also designs that people are looking for and will enjoy more. This way we believe we can be more successful in our venture into the German market.
Copper Reflections, we are family owned company specialized in the designing and manufacturing of unique copper gift items and handmade jewelry. We have been working on our craft since 1985 and we believe that we are the only ones doing this type of work. The designs and the techniques that we have come up with over the years are unique to us.
We have been established in wholesale in Canada and the United States for over 20 years. We have distributors in the US and Canada. We can be contacted online at www.copperreflections.com . Please visit our website to see all of our handmade jewelry and unique gift ideas.
The artisans of Copper Reflections have been providing unique handcrafted jewelry and unique gift ideas using an exclusive ancient copper craft for over 23 years. All of our handmade jewelry and unique gift ideas are silver plated and individually diamond cut on copper. Each piece of our handcrafted copper jewelry and unique gift idea has a protective acrylic coating to prevent tarnishing so no polishing is required. We have been designing and producing our handmade jewelry and unique gift ideas since 1985.
We have many animal jewelry and gifts designs, northwest and southwest Native American jewelry and gift designs as well as flower jewelry and gift designs on our handcrafted unique jewelry and unique gift ideas:
*Animal designs include hummingbird, cat, butterfly, dolphin, whales, turtles, wolf, eagle, bear, polar bear, horse, loon, elk, moose, coyote, roadrunner, unicorn, dragonfly, owl, elephant and puffin. We have a wide selection of dolphin jewelry, as well as western and horse jewelry.
*Southwest designs include end of the trail, four elements, desert scene, cactus, roadrunner, sunburst, star, geometrical, cloud, kokopelli, turtle, feathers, hummingbird, butterfly, frog, Thunderbird and bear.
*Northwest designs include hands of creation, killer whale / orca, bear, sun, eagle, salmon, wolf, otter, moon, hummingbird, butterfly, raven, lovebirds, beaver, totem poles, totemic, frog, Thunderbird and owl.
*We also have a wide range of handcrafted artisan jewelry and gift designs including inukshuk, maple leaf, angel, cross, geometrical, art deco, art nouveau, medieval and Celtic.
*North American western designs include cowboy boots, cowboy hat, horseshoe, team ropers, bull rider, guitar and horse jewelry and gifts.
*We have many styles of unique handcrafted jewelry and unique gift ideas with flower designs including daisy, iris and lilies.
The artisans of Copper Reflections can also make your custom designs in our handcrafted artisan jewelry including handcrafted necklaces, handmade earrings and unique bracelets. All of our wholesale jewelry and gifts can be handmade using your unique gift idea.
Tags: animal jewelry, butterfly jewelry, copper jewelry, handcrafted artisan jewelry, jewelry wholesalers, unique bracelets, unique earrings, wholesale jewelry suppliers, wholesale products, wholesale suppliers
Well, it’s that time of year again, the wholesale jewelry and gift shows for 2010 have started! It seems as though we just started preparing for the new season and now it’s here. Our wholesale show preparations are finished, new designs and lines of our unique handmade jewelry including new handmade earrings and handmade bracelets are now available for review at our website.
For Buyers the preparations are just beginning. Here are some tips for getting the most out of your buying season:
1. Review your sales records for last year. This will give you a good idea of what sells and what hasn’t sold well in your area. Sometimes this review will surprise you.
2. Eliminate slow sellers, discount them and sell through remaining stock to make room for new products.
3. Go through the buyers guides for the wholesale jewelry and gift shows that you will be attending. Mark your suppliers booths on the show map to ensure you place your orders with your existing suppliers. Some shows have expanded in recent years, the CGTA show in Toronto for example, a lot of your wholesale jewelry suppliers have moved into larger booths because of the expansion of the Toronto Congress Centre, make sure you know where they are so you don’t miss out on seeing their new handmade jewelry and unique gifts for 2010.
4. Make a budget and stick to it! Make allowances for new products from existing wholesale suppliers and well as new suppliers minimum order requirements. Leave yourself room for some last minute additions.
5. Research new products online. Go through the buyers’ guide and visit the websites of suppliers you are interested in. You can find out about their products and services, minimum orders, shipping costs, etc. without walking that extra mile to see their booth.
6. Make a list of questions for suppliers. During the hustle and bustle of shows important questions sometimes get overlooked.
7. Take advantage of “Show Specials”. Many suppliers will offer free shipping or free point of purchase displays. Displays, especially for handmade jewelry, will greatly increase your sales. Most of our customers who have taken advantage of our jewelry display packages have seen dramatic increases in sales of our handcrafted jewelry, sometimes 200-300% increases.
8. Make sure to offer your customers a variety of unique gift ideas. Focus on your best selling price points, but also offer some high-end as well as low-end alternatives.
9. Keep in mind your customers! If you are a local retailer you will want to freshen up your existing unique handmade jewelry lines for your existing customer base. If you are in a resort or tourist centre you can stick will proven sellers as your customers are always changing.
10. Wear comfortable shoes!
Making the right preparations will ensure your buying success. Research is key, these days everyone is online and trying to provide you all the information you need to make the correct buying decisions for your stores. We hope these tips will help you with your Wholesale Jewelry and Gift Show preparations.
Tags: animal jewelry, butterfly jewelry, copper jewelry, handcrafted artisan jewelry, unique bracelets, unique earrings, wholesale gifts, wholesale jewelry suppliers, wholesale products, wholesale suppliers
Aug 23, 2009 bracelets, copper jewelry, earrings, fashion jewelry, handcrafted artisan jewelry, handcrafted jewelry, handmade bracelets, handmade earrings, Handmade Jewelry, necklaces, rings, small business, Uncategorized, unique gift ideas, unique gifts, unique jewelry, wholesale fashion jewelry, wholesale jewelry
The handmade jewelry business is a very competitive business. It is neither easy nor guaranteed that you will succeed, but with hard work and creativity you can build a good business and a great life for yourself.
To compete in the handmade jewelry business you need to always be one step ahead of fashion and your competition. You have to create the most unusual and unique handcrafted jewelry that will sell well. It’s great to be creative but if it doesn’t sell, it’s not going to help you succeed or pay the bills. There is no use making incredibly complicated jewelry and not being able to sell at a reasonable price. In this tough economy price counts, make unique jewelry and sell at a good price. It is better to appeal to a larger audience and reasonable prices are a good starting point.
Always aim to offer only the best quality. If people are happy with the quality of your handmade jewelry they will come back and recommend your handcrafted jewelry to their friends. Word of mouth is always your best advertisement.
You have to achieve that balance between creativity and fashion. Being out there and seeing what is selling is a big advantage. For us, craft shows taught us how to find our niche. We listened to our customers, what they liked, what they were looking for and the price range that they wanted. Look at your target market and make designs that will appeal to them.
Find your niche, don’t be like everyone else. There is no point trying to compete with mass produced jewelry. You have to create designs and styles that are attractive using techniques that make your handcrafted jewelry unique to you.
Develop your designs and then create techniques that will help you to produce the same quality products in less time. The time you put into the first pair of handmade earrings can be considerable, but once you figure out how to make them quickly you can sell them at a lower price with more profit.
Provide friendly and great customer service. Your personality will set you apart from your competition. We consider our wholesale jewelry customers as our friends as we have known them all for many years. We listen to them and have been inspired to create many designs and styles from their suggestions.
Most of all, to succeed you need perseverance. When first starting out it can be frustrating but stick with it, change the things that need changing, very few people are an overnight success. We have been making handmade jewelry for over 25 years and we are still working on new designs and styles, it might not end. There is no limit to success in the handcrafted jewelry and wholesale jewelry business. You will get back, what you put in. Hard work and determination get their just rewards.